Wednesday 5 September 2012

Life

So, life. I don't really know what to say about it, I was just bored so I entitled this post that. I don't really know what I'm doing with mine.

Today I went to the doctors. And then cried because I'm cool like that. Basically I have this really pale white ring around a mole on my back and I've been freaking out about it. Apparently it's just halo something or other, and it's benign so I've stopped panicking (a bit). I really need to stop worrying. Anyway, now I've decided I'm not about to die, I need a plan. I want to go to uni, which means I need good a-levels. I'm doing okay at GCSE, but my sixth form isn't so good, so I need to change sixth form. Preferably to Dame Alice Owens. But I need really good grades for that. Maybe I'll have some good luck (i have the luck of a dead hamster put in a dynamite stick).

I want to be an author. I always have done, it's like the dream. If anyone bothers to read this, don't ever, EVER give up on your dream. I promise it will be a million times better than you ever imagined. But the problem with mine is I don't need to do anything to get it other than write an amazing book. I don't need grades or degrees or experience, so it's hard to...aspire to anything else. Which is not necessarily good, because I need a backup plan, which at the moment is a journalist but it keeps changing.

So, life...I've decided I want to get married someday (only because I was at a wedding the other day that had an awesome band...random reason, but yeah) and that means I need to make human contact. Ew. I don't like that idea. I mean, my friends are great but I wouldn't date any of them and that means I need to find someone else...and I'm crap when I first meet new people. I come off all posh and up myself which I hope I am neither of those things and so people need to know me to like me. I'd be like that on here if I didn't imagine I was just writing it for Emma or Liz or Jess. So I have concluded this department is hopeless.

What else is there in life? MUSIC. How did I forget? My life revolves around music. And Harry Potter. I got a replica time turner the other day from my parents for doing well in exams, and I NEED to see Muse live. Like, it's going to kill me if I don't. I love them so much and I can't even explain what these two things mean to me...they're more than just songs and stories, it's my lifeline, the things that stop me going mental(or more so) and stop me doing anything daft and stop me killing half my school. I just wish they were tangible...they are so unreal, yet so not. Haha I'm making no sense now. I sense that that means I need to stop rambling. I will be back soon! I bid you Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment