Monday 5 November 2012

Haven't Posted In A While

I've just realized that I haven't posted on here in ages, so I thought I would. Not a lot has happened in my life lately, so I don't really know what to write about.

Okay, I'll write about fireworks because I can hear them everywhere and they are really getting on my nerves. It's hard to think straight when there are explosions going on everywhere, but where they are bad in annoyingness they make up for in prettyfulness.

Anyway, me and some friends went to see some fireworks last night, which was quite fun. They had a mini fun-fair there which was ... horrible. I can do rollercoasters and droppy things no matter how huge and scary but I can't do spinny stuff because it just makes me feel soooooo ill. As soon as we got there, I was made to go on this upside down spinning thing which was horrible, but I did think that it was okay, despite the fact that they played O Fortuna. Then, it went "Let's do it again, but faster!". That is the point when I felt like throwing up. Then we went to buy tea and I needed a pee for the rest of the night...

Well anyhoo, the fireworks were actually pretty awesome. They were so pretty and they played mostly good  music! Except for that Gary Barlow jubilee song. They took forever to start and then some Olympic Gold winners said some stuff, which was sweet but then when it started we just danced. Loads of people were being boring and dull, although the people in front of us were dancing which was reallllllllyyyy funny, and us and like only three other people whooped along to the 'ceeeeeelebrate good times, c'mon!' song. They were pwetty and I forgot to wear socks off and froze me feet to death and my hands and my nose and the rest was kinda cold too. I sat in a boiler cupboard when I got home and drank soup...fun.

I felt really guilty that I didn't go to the Cuffley ones though, I didn't realize they were on the same night and all the 'splorers were mad at me for not going with them, and so Josh, being egged on by Jess, sent me an text with a picture of a clown (not a happy Emily). Anyway, I hope you all had wonderful Bonfire Nights! Mine was great in case you were wondering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment