Monday 5 November 2012

Tea

I love tea...I have noticed I've been drinking waaayyyy too much lately. Even the dentist has said I need to stop drinking so much because it's staining my teeth (no, they aren't grim or yellow but they may end up that way) but it's so yummy. I think I may be a bit addicted because I don't think I'm ever without a cup of tea. Even at the fireworks the other night...

But, I can't stand coffee, the smell makes me feel sick...hmmmm interesting. Most people like both....hehehehe bisexual people. Wait, I'm not homophobic, I just find bi people funny because someone once said to me 'No one is ever bi, they are either gay and too scared to come out or straight and looking for a bit more action.' The whole 'liking both' sparked me off on that train of thought.

I love my brain sometimes, it has the most random ideas which always make me laugh so much...I think I have digressed a little bit so I'm going to go now. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment